Composite manhole cover manufacturers introduce the comparison of composite manhole cover, cast iron manhole cover and cement manhole cover
作者： 盐城市锦阳道路器材有限公司点击： Release Date: 2018-08-13 Author: Jinyang Road Equipment Co., Ltd. Yancheng click:
1. Appearance: The appearance of composite manhole cover series products is smooth and beautiful. Can be colored and designed according to design requirements.
Cast iron manhole cover products are easy to rust, corrode, and have poor appearance.
The surface of the cement manhole cover series is uneven, making coloring difficult.
2. Weight: The composite manhole cover products are light in weight, about one-third of the similar products of cast iron and cement.
3. Toughness: The composite manhole cover series products have good toughness and are not easy to crack.
Cast iron manhole cover series products have strong rigidity, lack of toughness, and are easily brittle.
Cement manhole cover series products have strong solidity, lack of toughness and rigidity, and are easily brittle.
4. Vehicle running conditions: The cover of the composite manhole cover series is tightly combined, and the balance is free from warping and bouncing.
Cast iron manhole cover series products are not tightly combined with the base, which makes the vehicle bouncing easily and making a lot of noise when driving.
Cement manhole cover products are not tightly connected with the seat, which makes the vehicle bouncing easily and causing damage when driving.
5. Maintenance situation: Because of its characteristics of corrosion resistance, light weight, colorability, and good airtightness, the composite manhole cover series products are easy to identify and open and maintain daily, which effectively reduces the maintenance labor costs and renewal expenses.
Cast iron manhole cover products are heavy, susceptible to rust and corrosion, and easy to lose, increasing maintenance difficulty and renewal costs.
Cement manhole cover series products are heavier, making maintenance more difficult
6. Unit cost: The unit cost of composite manhole cover products is 40% lower than that of cast iron manhole cover products and 20% higher than that of cement manhole cover products.